ESPOD Central Access blade
- جزئیات عمومی
The only true multi controller
This base station is an essential component in ESPOD’s global WiMax solution. Based on advanced designs, this IP-based, modular base station supports multiple radio systems and features high capacity, integration, and performance, plus low power consumption. It also helps lay the foundation for network evolution.
Its modular configuration requires fewer spare parts, which reduces equipment and maintenance costs. As a network element in a WiMax network.
- Technical Info
- Integrated components reduce amount of equipment needed, their cost, and equipment room footprint
- Simplified configuration with only a few types of boards requires fewer spare parts, facilitates maintenance, and reduces maintenance costs
- An all-IP switching platform and interfaces ensure better performance of PS services and enable network evolution
- A true multi-standard controller
- Highest capacity with smallest footprint
- Common and few hardware types
- Traffic-adaptive node designed to cater for any traffic changes
- Optimised for all-IP networks
- Future-proof platform based on 40Gbps Ethernet technology.
Parameters Specifications Traffic Volume (ERL) 24,000 Number of Transceivers (TRX) 4,096 Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D) 2,200 mm x 600 mm x 800 mm Height of Available Space in the Cabinet 46U Weight of a Single Cabinet with Full Configuration ≤ 320 kg Power Supply -48V DC Power Supply/Voltage Range -40V to -57V Power Consumption of a Single Subrack MPS: ≤ 1,400WEPS: ≤ 1,400W
TCS: ≤ 1,000W
Power Consumption of a Single Cabinet with Full Configuration MPR (combined BM and TC): ≤ 4,200WMPR (separate BM and TC): ≤ 3,200W
TCR: ≤ 2,400W
- Order Enquiry
Contact form description text
- محصولات مرتبط