Multi Service Access Node (MSAN) solution from ESPOD provides a unique set of capabilities enabling service providers to offer the most competitive triple play service to their subscribers. The solution enables service providers to smoothly migrate to IP based next-generation applications while continuing to offer traditional TDM based services to customers.
- General Details
B1205E is a cost-effective & versatile Digital Loop Carrier (DLC) and Multi Service Access Node (MSAN) optimal solution from ESPOD that provides a unique set of capabilities enabling service providers to deliver the most competitive triple play service offerings. It enables service providers to smoothly migrate to IP based next-generation applications while continuing to offer traditional TDM based services to customers.
The B1205E supports a range of technologies such as POTS, ADSL2/ADSL2+, VDSL2 as well as xPON, which allows the service providers to offer highly interactive and bandwidth intensive applications. B1205E acts as a traditional TDM based DLC, IPDSLAM, Media Gateway and FTTx PON platform rolled into one.
- Technical Info
- Versatile solution for TDM/IP Based applications: FTTC, FTTN.
- 8U ESTI Depth Compliant chassis
- Modular architecture: 64 to 640 ports per node
- Versatile customer Interfaces – ADSL2+, VDSL2, POTS, E1/PWE3
- Transport/Trunk: GE, EPON/GPON, E1
- E1 based network interface for TDM transport.
- GE, EPON/GPON network interface for IP transport
- Over 30 Mbps capacity per DSL subscriber
- VoIP services using IP based voice protocols – H.248/MEGACO and SIP
- VoIP support for basic service, Supplementary service and Centrex service based on Soft Switch platform. Compatible with most of the Soft Switch in the market
- Redundant Control, Switching & Power Modules with Hot redundancy
- Outdoor cabinet
- Network Architecture
- Order Enquiry
Contact form description text